The associations objectives:
• Support of Aimes Afrique Togo
• Support the medical and health supply for the rural people in Togo and other
• Elucidation and health eduction
• Support of needy persons in individual cases
• To contribute an effort for international understanding
These objectives are mainly achieved by
• Voluntary support through sent out medical professionals
• Academic and actives cooperation with Aimes Afrique, Togo and other partners
• Appropriation of traineeships for local medical employees
• Mentoring and care for the trainees during their stay in Germany
The membership fee is the equivalent of the material needed for three surgeries. Donations and the membership fees are only used for the project. No administrations costs needs to be covered. Project workers cover their own travel expenses.
the actual standard fee is 300 € p.a. The payment will be billed to you once a year at the 1st of July.
The association is a accepted as a non-profit organization. Your membership fee can be tax rewarded.
Every member may define his membership fee by himself - under consideration
of his personal economical status.